Home

Memphis traffic cameras i 55 bridge

West TN: Memphis, Jackson, Paris - Smartwa

1. West TN: Memphis, Jackson, Paris Cameras on I-55 in Region
  2. I-40 / I-55 e/o 7th St Traffic Cam | WeatherBug. GroundTruth. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world's largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with.
  3. imal extra delay than usual About 15-
  4. Traffic Jam on I 55. West Memphis. Arkansas. I 55. By anonymous. 110. 1 month ago. Heavy and slow moving Open Report
  5. Current I-55 Memphis Tennessee Traffic Conditions. Add traffic. I-55 Tennessee Traffic Statewide

Memphis, Tennessee | Live Traffic Cameras & Local Road Conditions | WeatherBug. GroundTruth. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world's largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT I met a traffic jam on I-55 North a few miles before the bridge, near the Valero Refinery in South Memphis. It took 40 minutes to travel about 4 miles. It took 40 minutes to travel about 4 miles. Changes underway to improve traffic flow on I-55 bridge. Updated: Jun. 10, 2021 at 2:57 AM PDT. |. By Chris Luther. The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) and the City of West Memphis. Two alternative routes into Memphis experience major traffic after bridge closure Tom Dees 5/12/2021 Proud Boys leader pleads guilty to burning D.C. church's banne MEMPHIS, Tennessee — New data released Wednesday showed just how severe the I-40 Hernando de Soto bridge traffic shutdown is having on congestion nearby on the older I-55 bridge

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - More than 41,000 vehicles travel on the I-55 bridge on a normal day. That volume will increase as traffic is diverted indefinitely while repairs are made to the I-40. Tennessee, Memphis TDOT - Cameras - USA - USA (1/3) - Andro Smart Cameras Toggle navigation Andro Smart Cameras androsmartcameras.co

The Tennessee Department of Transportation's traffic cameras showed northbound traffic on the I-55 old bridge had been halted by several police cars. Southbound traffic was at a near standstill A crack in the six-lane Interstate 40 bridge over the Mississippi River is forcing traffic onto the four-lane I-55 bridge, causing modest delays for some travelers and truckers

I-40 / I-55 e/o 7th St Traffic Cam WeatherBu

1. Lane blocked due to bridge maintenance work on US-412 State Hwy 20 both ways from TN-104 to TN-210 Old Highway 20. One lane blocked due to construction on TN-196 both ways from Wright Rd to.
  2. The I-55 Interchange at E.H. Crump Boulevard and South Riverside Drive in Memphis, Shelby County, is utilized by high volumes of a combination of local commuter and through-traffic, including large volumes of commercial truck traffic. The existing interchange cannot handle the current and projected traffic volumes in the area
  3. Color Black White Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan Transparency Transparent Semi-Transparent Opaque. Font Size. 50% 75% 100% 125% 150% 175% 200% 300% 400%. Text Edge Style. None Raised Depressed Uniform Dropshadow. Font Family. Proportional Sans-Serif Monospace Sans-Serif Proportional Serif Monospace Serif Casual Script Small Caps
  4. WATN-TV in Memphis reports that data released by HERE Technologies shows that congestion on the I-55 bridge was at 10% the day before the I-40 bridge shut down. Now, congestion is at more than 50% on the I-55 bridge. On social media, motorists are reporting being stuck in traffic for up to two hours in a traffic backup as long as 3 miles

Live Stream All Memphis Traffic Cameras In the State of TN, Listed Here on our Dynamic Map. Memphis, TN Live Traffic Videos > Cameras Near Me. All Roads Tennessee hwy 51 Memphis. Memphis: Elvis Presley's Graceland Mansion . Memphis, TN Memphis: Elvis Presley's Graceland Mansion . hwy 51 Memphis. All interstate traffic in the Memphis area is being diverted to I-55. We plan to add a lane to the I-55 southbound ramp to help alleviate some congestion and advance flow through the Crump. Memphis TDOT I-40 Traffic Cameras. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Learn More. Got It. Memphis Tennessee Department of Transportation Cameras. Interstate 40 TDOT Cameras East to West. Memphis Weather & TDOT Cameras

Cameras showed cop cars blocking both Northbound lanes on the bridge. Traffic on the I-55 Bridge has reopened. Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood A) The traffic flow is updated at loadtime and upon movement outside the initial map view, or upon refresh of the page.Any incident markers are checked for updates approximately every 5-10 minutes, but you need to reload the page to load any new updates; the data provided may still be the same status/view as before

I-55 Memphis, AR Traffic in Real Time - EzeRoa

Daily updates are being posted on TDOT's website for the I-40 closure. Traffic conditions on the I-55 Memphis-Arkansas Bridge can also be heard on TDOT's 511 system. The TDOT placed portable message signs on I-40 west of the Tennessee River and east of Jackson, Tennessee, advising of the bridge closure View Traffic Alerts and Streaming Video for Mississippi Highways. Sign up for alerts customized to your commute by map location, time, and type of alert In the meantime, all traffic, including semis, is being redirected to the 71-year-old two-lane I-55 bridge. Officials have ordered a drone inspection of the I-55 bridge out of an abundance of caution. Click here for the full story (opens in new tab). 1 in 10 police departments have warrantless access to Amazon Ring cameras The I-55 bridge is currently the only link between Tennessee and Arkansas at Memphis, since the I-40 bridge was shut down for structural problems May 11. TDOT says on average 67,000 vehicles are. If they are working on the bridge itself, it must be done. However, if they are only working the interchange, they should try to keep the bridge open for local traffic. I-55 thru traffic and all trucks should be rerouted on 240/40. The old bridge should be kept open to access Crump Blvd while they work on the I-55 flyover

©2019. Arkansas Department of Transportation. Acceptable Use | Privacy | Feedbac Memphis Traffic Alerts. TN511 on Twitter @TN511. I-240 Eastbound in Shelby MultiVehicle Crash at EXIT 12C: I-40 EAST NASHVILLE, KNOXVILLE at 7:22 PM 7/19. Jul 20, 2021 12:28 am UTC reply • retweet • favorite. I-24 Westbound in Davidson Pedestrian at MM 53.4 at 7:01 PM 7/19

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Traffic is heavy today as drivers are zooming across the I-55 bridge. This is the only path for drivers to cross the Mississippi River as the I-40 bridge remains closed due to a crack on the bottom side of the truss.. WMC Action News 5′s traffic team is working to help you with changes in commute Tip: look up IdriveArkansas.com and then zoom in on the map to west memphis/I-55 bridge area. Then click on the green traffic light on the right side of the page and click traffic cameras. This will give you lots of camera views of the approaches... You'll see how it really is moving. The cameras cover Ark and Tenn The bridge itself will remain closed to vehicles indefinitely, with road traffic rerouted to Interstate 55 and the 71-year-old Memphis & Arkansas Bridge, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) south Truckers still dealing with I-40 bridge closure traffic delays in Memphis News. here enough to know that I-55 is the way to come down, said Rock. puppy can be seen staring into the camera I-55 (Illinois) Dan Ryan - I-55 Interchange (IDOT) 1 minutes, 3 seconds ago Dan Ryan - I-55 Interchange (IDOT) 1 minutes, 0 seconds ag

Corie Ventura | WREG

Traffic was being rerouted to Interstate 55 and the 71-year-old Memphis & Arkansas Bridge, about 3 miles south. River traffic was also shut down in the Memphis area until further notice, the. The Memphis-Arkansas Memorial Bridge was built in 1949 as part of US-40. It replaced the narrow traffic lanes that were attached to each side of the Harahan Bridge. The bridge later became part of the Interstate Highway system when I-55 was extended into Memphis. There are three bridges over the Mississippi River at this location The repair of a vital Memphis bridge could take 2 months, chief engineer says. state traffic cameras showed heavy traffic headed eastbound into Memphis from Arkansas, and much of the traffic. I-55 traffic in each state. South. 0 Interstate 55 Louisiana Traffic and Road Conditions. 0 Interstate 55 Mississippi Traffic and Road Conditions. 0 Interstate 55 Tennessee Traffic and Road Conditions. 0 Interstate 55 Arkansas Traffic and Road Conditions. 0 Interstate 55 Missouri Traffic and Road Conditions. 0 Interstate 55 Illinois Traffic and.

In the meantime, I-40 traffic is being rerouted at West Memphis to the nearby Interstate 55 bridge. The I-40 Hernando Desoto Bridge, which is three lanes, was built in the early 1970s. The I-55 bridge, which was built in the late 1940s, is two lanes. Both of these bridges handle about 42,000 vehicles a day, said Parker Bridge saga continues with traffic issues, repairs ongoing. Officials reported progress on the two interstate bridges to Memphis on Monday. ARDOT and TDOT worked on each end of the Memphis and Arkansas Bridge to improve traffic flow on the Interstate 55 detour. Phase two, permanent repairs, on closed Interstate 40 Hernando DeSoto Bridge. The Hernando de Soto Bridge on Interstate 40 -- a major artery for traffic crossing the Mississippi River between Memphis and eastern Arkansas -- was shut down Tuesday for emergency repairs after. With the new bridge closed for what may be months more, most traffic has diverted to the old bridge, the four-lane Interstate 55 bridge that normally handles about 45,000 vehicles daily but now has to take essentially all of the cross-river traffic. In the early days after the bridge closing, many who live in Memphis but work and shop in.

I-55 Memphis, TN Traffic in Real Time - EzeRoa

Traffic news - Traffic information for West Memphis All the information on real-time traffic conditions for West Memphis with ViaMichelin. Our data illustrates traffic conditions on the road and traffic conditions on the motorways in real time Continued on Page 2 BRIDGE (cont.) of the workers and the public is our number one priority.' TDOT HELP trucks are stationed on both sides of the I-55 bridge to respond quickly to any incidents and keep lanes open. TDOT SmartWay.com cameras posted at the east and west approaches of I55 for live traffic information The life blood for most cities in Arkansas - sales tax receipts - has plummeted in the city since the bridge closure. West Memphis tallies about $1.5 million per month in sales tax collections. The bridge itself will remain closed to vehicles indefinitely, with road traffic rerouted to Interstate 55 and the 71-year-old Memphis & Arkansas Bridge, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) south. River.

National experts to be brought in for I-40 bridge repair. by Noel Oman | May 12, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. A fracture in a steel beam of the Interstate 40 bridge near Memphis is visible in this undated. The Hernando de Soto Bridge on Interstate 40 — a major artery for traffic crossing the Mississippi River between Memphis and eastern Arkansas — was shut down Tuesday for emergency repairs. Two new cameras have been installed to monitor traffic at the Interstate 55 Crump Interchange and show construction progress on the I-40 bridge. Traffic from I-40 has been diverted over the I-55 bridge. This camera shows I-40 construction progress. This camera shows traffic on I-55 bridge

Memphis, Tennessee Live Traffic Cameras & Local Road

I-55 Arkansas real time traffic, road conditions, Arkansas constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Arkansas accident reports. Traffic Jam/Road closed/Detour helper I-55 traffic near West Memphis. 0.44 mi Exit 4 Traffic. I-55 traffic near West Memphis. 3.31 mi. Commercial Appeal reporter Max Garland spends the day in traffic along I-55 from Tennessee to Arkansas to see how long commercial and commuters suffe PANDA CAM ( Ya Ya and Le Le, the Pandas at the Memphis Zoo ) Midtown Cam; Peabody Place Cam; River Cam (WMC-TV) River Cam (WREG-TV) Redbirds Cam (AutoZone Park) Traffic Webcams (DeSoto County,MS) Traffic Webcams (Memphis, TN) ZooCam (Memphis Zoo

Our primary goal is the safety of the road users and our secondary goal is to reopen the bridge to traffic as soon as we can safely do so. — Director Lorie Tudor. Closure Info. Lorie Tudor. i. Director of ARDOT. It is an honor for me to serve as Director of the Arkansas Department of Transportation. Some of the most ambitious highway. Closing Both the I-40 and I-55 Bridges. If you would like to close both bridges and generate alternate routes, follow the same steps as above for closing the I-40 bridge. This time: Search for I-55 West Memphis and select the first result, I-55, US-61, US-64 West Memphis, AR 72301. Pan to the right on the map to find the section of bridge to close Truck and car traffic in Memphis has been diverted to the nearby Interstate 55 bridge, which will help keep roadway shipping at normal levels, though increased congestion may cause delays At 48 years old, the Hernando de Soto Bridge is newer than the 72-year-old Memphis-Arkansas Bridge on I-55, where traffic is being diverted. News / Top Stories CN While the I-40 bridge is closed, all interstate traffic in the Memphis area is being rerouted to I-55, which crosses the Mississippi River a few miles south of I-40. To help alleviate congestion along I-55 because of the additional traffic, TDOT completed a restriping project and closed ramps around the I-55/Crump Interchange

Vehicular traffic over the Mississippi River at Memphis has been rerouted to the Interstate 55 bridge. Before the I-40 bridge was closed, both crossings carried a total of 80,000 vehicles a day Check the current conditions on the A55 with all the latest CCTV traffic camera images in your very own Virtual Control Centre. A55 - J23 - 22 Rainbow Bridge (West) Latest CCTV traffic image from camera #281 on the A55 road. This image was retrieved on 20th Jul 2021 at 22:12:19 BST. TDOT also has two portable cameras: one monitoring the I-40 bridge and another monitoring traffic at the I-55 Crump interchange. Those can be viewed here and here. TDOT HELP trucks are stationed on both sides of the I-55 bridge to respond quickly to any incidents and keep lanes open The bridge itself will remain closed to vehicles indefinitely, with road traffic rerouted to Interstate 55 and the 71-year-old Memphis & Arkansas Bridge, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) south

Memphis-Arkansas traffic: How long it takes to drive

River traffic was also shut down in the Memphis area until further notice, the Tennessee Department of Transportation said. The U.S. Coast Guard said 16 tug boats hauling more than 220 barges were. River traffic was also shut down in the Memphis area until further notice, the Tennessee Department of Transportation said. The U.S. Coast Guard said 16 tow boats hauling more than 220 barges were. The Memphis & Arkansas Bridge (per its nameplates), also known as the Memphis-Arkansas Bridge or Memphis-Arkansas Memorial Bridge, is a cantilevered through truss bridge carrying Interstate 55 across the Mississippi River between West Memphis, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee.Memphians refer to this bridge as the Old Bridge to distinguish it from the New Bridge, or Hernando de Soto.

LISTEN: Inspectors report 'critical find' in 911 calls to Memphis police, ask for shutdown of I-40 bridge over Mississippi River By WMC staff and Parker King Updated: May. 13, 2021 at 8:06 AM CD The bridge itself will remain closed to vehicles indefinitely, with road traffic rerouted to Interstate 55 and the 71-year-old Memphis & Arkansas Bridge, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) south. River traffic under the six-lane bridge was shut down Tuesday after inspectors found a significant fracture in one of two 900-foot (274-meter. Surveillance cameras showed road traffic to be moving steadily on the I-55 bridge Wednesday morning. It's fortunate that routine inspection averted a potential disaster, but the state of our crumbling infrastructure is deeply troubling, said Rep. Steve Cohen, a Democrat whose district includes Memphis This photo shows the Interstate 40 Bridge linking Tennessee and Arkansas on Friday, May 14, 2021, in Memphis, Tenn. The bridge has been closed since a crack in the span was found on May 11

Traffic - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennesse

LISTEN: Inspectors report 'critical find' in 911 calls to Memphis police, ask for shutdown of I-40 bridge over Mississippi River By WMC staff and Parker King Updated: May. 13, 2021 at 9:06 AM ED West Memphis mayor talks plans to ease traffic congestion on I-55 bridge. WEST MEMPHIS, Ark. (WMC) - Efforts are underway to ease traffic congestion on I-55 while repairs continue on the I-40 bridge. While that happens, one Mississippi River bridge at Memphis closed to fix crack. 1 of 6. A crack in a steel beam, found the day before, has forced the closure of the Interstate 40 bridge that connects Arkansas and. Both states' transportation agencies said they would make sure the 48-year-old, 1.8-mile (2.9-kilometer) bridge is safe before reopening MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC/Gray News) - The City of Memphis released the 911 calls bridge inspectors made after finding a fractured beam in the middle of the I-40 bridge Tuesday.Caller: I'm on the Hernando De Soto Bridge and I'm with an engineering firm that was hired by Arkansas DOT to inspect the bridge

Two alternative routes into Memphis experience major

National experts to be brought in for I-40 bridge repair. The Hernando de Soto Bridge is shown from the Arkansas side Wednesday in this still of video provided by the Arkansas Department of. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — River traffic has reopened on the Mississippi River near Memphis, Tennessee, three days after it was closed when a crack was discovered in the Interstate 40 bridge that connects Tennessee and Arkansas, the U.S. Coast Guard said Friday. The Arkansas Department of Transportation, meanwhile, said a video taken by an inspector [ Late Thursday afternoon, state traffic cameras showed heavy traffic headed eastbound into Memphis from Arkansas, and much of the traffic appeared to be tractor trailers. From the vantage point of a CNN crew on the ground, a wall of traffic could be seen along I-55, barely moving at a snail's pace Traffic was being rerouted to Interstate 55 and the 71-year-old Memphis & Arkansas Bridge, about 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) south. Surveillance cameras showed road traffic to be moving steadily. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) - Repairs to the Interstate 40 bridge linking Arkansas and Tennessee could take months after a crack was found in the span, forcing thousands of trucks and cars to detour and.