Home

How to send oil to Blackstone

Send the oil to us in anything that's got a screw-on lid and won't leak as it goes through the mail. Fill the bottle with oil You can either fill it during an oil change, or buy a quick-draw pump and pull a sample through the dipstick. Fill out the paperwor Oil analysis is a quick, nondestructive way to gauge the health of an engine by looking at what's in the oil. People use oil analysis for different reasons: to see if there are any problems developing, to see if their oil is working well in the engine, and to see if they can run longer oil changes. Get started with your analysis by ordering a.

How to Get Started Blackstone Laboratorie

While it only takes about 15-30 minutes to apply a layer of oil to the Blackstone griddle, you'll want to coat it 2-3 times to get a good seasoning. Turn the burners to the maximum temperature and wait about 10 minutes so they get to full heat Even detroit diesel doesnt send oil sample to detroit diesel cause they said it can take over a month to hear back. so the local detroit diesel sends oil samples to local Catapillar. I called Cat and they said the do the analysis for $12 (including the kit) + $30 for the oil pump if i need it Contact Blackstone Oil and Gas. Please fill out the form below to send us a message and a Blackstone representative will follow up with you directly Last year we released an article discussing the benefits of sending a sample of used oil from your engine to Blackstone Laboratories.For $25 they perform a series of tests which determine: the levels of wear metals, silicon, and additives present in the oil; the presence of insolubles such as soot produced in the combustion process; the presence of coolant or fuel; and the true viscosity of. Yes it's cheaper to change oil than pay $30 to Blackstone. IF you send in a sample EVERY oil change and use an inexpensive oil. What you're missing is that a couple 2-3 samples and you will have figured out your OCI for your vehicle/oil combination. Initial expenditure required for long term savings

Blackstone Laboratorie

Blackstone Labaratories Oil Analysis Kit - Engine

1. With a professional testing service, all you have to do is package your oil sample and mail it off. Most labs promise results within 24 hours of receiving the sample, with a cost of roughly $50 per test (including shipping). Some labs offer bulk discounts that can get the price down to less than $20 per test
  2. I have used both Wix and Finning for oil analysis. Finning charges extra for TBN - Wix includes it. Finning is definitely faster with lab processing time - a couple business days for Finning to send results, where Wix is about 7 - 10 business days after receipt. The Wix kit is a bit cheaper than the Finning SOS kit
  3. The process of collecting a sample of oil is effortless. Prior to changing the oil, have Blackstone Laboratories send out a kit to collect a sample of oil. When the kit arrives, change the oil like normal. While the oil is draining fill up the canister with the oil pouring out of the drain plug and screw the cap on tight
  4. For those not familiar with the process you simply contact Blackstone on the web and they send an empty mailing container (for free) with instructions on how to extract a 2-3 oz sample of oil from your oil change. About a week after you send in the sample they email you a PDF file with the analysis results
  5. Some here are familiar with Blackstone labs. They do consumer oil analysis, you'll find their reports scattered through this section of the forum. You send them your oil sample and they tell you how much engine material they found in it, foreign materials, like dirt, if you need to change it more often etc
  6. utes, during the cooking process. Remove when done. When they are done, place them on a dishtowel or paper towels to cool
  7. Blackstone Laboratories is at Indiana. September 13, 2020 · Fort Wayne, IN ·. They are here! Slick Talk Podcast t-shirts are now available to order! $18 shipped to get you looking slick. Send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram to order! Don't wait, we have a feeling this first batch of shirts is going to go quick.

Earnings are arguably the most important single number on a company's quarterly financial report. Wall Street clearly dives into all of the other metrics and management's input, but the EPS figure. You bring your car to the auto repair shop and they slap a sticker on the windshield: change your oil again in 3,000 miles or three months. You probably knew that the 3,000-mile interval was ridiculous, but what about that other deadline? What if you don't drive much and let your oil sit for six I have ordered the kit from Blackstone to send in my engine oil for analysis on the Mach 1 I recently picked up. I am going to have the car at a shop soon for some work and while it is there I am going to have them bore scope it, compression test, and leak down

PF64 Oil Filter Dissected - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet

Every time I send in my oil to Blackstone labs, they alway tell me to try longer oil change intervals. Apparently my engine is in great shape. The longest I've ever gone on t6 is 5000. They told me to try 6000+ I feel at that point, it's the filter that might cause problems Most people should stick with the manufacturers recommendations. Unless you have a large oil sump , its cheaper to change your oil than to send oil to Blackstone especially since you really need a TBN (extra $$ at Blackstone) to see if the OCI can be extended

Just a thought (and sort of a message to Blackstone) but have you ever considered adding Sulphur to the list of things you quote on your VOA/UOA reports? If, as I suspect, you are running these oils through ICP, then you should get the answer for 'free' so why not report it Shrimp Stir-Fry: a Mediterranean-style dish that's fresh and healthy. Heat up the griddle, oil it, and put sliced garlic root and garlic cloves. Then, add 16 oz. shrimp, 6 oz. cauliflower, and 6 oz. of broccoli and cook for 2-5 minutes. Now all you have to do is season with chili flakes to taste and eat up For example, if you send in an oil sample, Blackstone Labs will analyze it and get back to you with a possible issue that may be affecting your automobile's engine. If you fail to address that particular fault, it would lead to potential damage. The Process. Blackstone Labs actually runs these samples through a spectrometer Simply take your drip tray whilst the grease is still warm, and pour the contents slowly into a jar covered by a paper towel. This way, the liquid grease can drip down into the jar, and any bits of food will be caught in the paper towel, ready for you to bunch it up and throw it in the trash. Once your grease is in the jar, allow it to cool.

HOW TO: Prepare Blackstone Labs Oil Sample Kit - YouTub

1. utes
  2. es the grade of oil
  3. Blackstone Oil Analysis Labs. I just took a sample of my engine oil and I am sending it off to Blackstone Labs for an analysis. I have 6,101 miles on my engine & 2,201 miles on the oil since switching to Lucas 20W50 Full Synthetic High Performance Oil. The CA HD dealer put in Syn3 at the 1,000 mile service & I kept it till I had around 3,900.
  4. Blackstone and Spectro were the only mail order sources that will send you the sampling kit for free, then expect payment by check or credit card when the oil arrives for analysis. All include a self-mailer of some kind, either an envelope or box or, in the case of AOA, Exxon and Blackstone, a bottle within a bottle, with the larger bottle.
  5. Blackstone oil comparison for Rotella T vs T6, and Amsoil (soon) Jump to Latest Follow After that, I was going to send a sample in. There is so much residual oil left in these motors that running one crank full after the 10w30 would not give true results IMO. 2015 Oil Burner CCLB Lariat Ultimate, 10k, Plow Package
  6. To see the condition of your engine, or to make sure you oil is holding up well under your interval, you send in a smple usually 7500 mile mark with tbn. Blackstone will send you a kit for free, just write a check when you send it back, I believe they are still postage paid, so you literally just pay for anaysis and tbn, very important to.
  7. The oil filter is the problem. The filter is only good for 8,000 - 9,000 mi. You will need extra oil to add to the new filter at 8,000 - 9,000 mi. when you change it. I personally change my oil and filter every 9,000 mi. and send in an oil sample to Blackstone. The oil is probably good to 15,000 - 18,000 mi with the oil filter change half way.
New Formulation Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 Oil Does NOT Meet GT-R

Shipping motor oil via USPS? AnandTech Forums

1. Blackstone's standard analysis will tell you what you need to know about the condition of your engine and how it's wearing. The standard analysis costs $28.00, which you will pay to Blackstone when you submit send your oil to them. This testing includes the following
  2. I was going to send in the sample I collected of the factory fill of my 2017 Ford Focus ST after break-in. Boat oil: no. As yearly average hours per year on a oil change is 8 hours. For the small amount of money, I'd send a sample of your oil in. You do a good amount of boating each year
  3. utes. Frequently flipping during the cooking process. If you need to add more oil, add some more and some seasonings
  4. I have done many blackstone lab analysis and about $30 a pop. it used to be 3 test for $60 not sure if the still do that or not. they send you a kit for free if you ask and then you pay and send it in with the oil sample. To garner anything a person really needs a virgin sample of HCF-2 to compare. a virgin sample may already have metals in the.
Al Haramain Black Stone- Oriental Perfume Oil [15 ml]

As of this posting, my Charger is currently using Amsoil 0w40 SS, with SRT oil filter. I'm at 2000 miles, so I have a little ways to go before sending this engine oil sample off to blackstone for a second test of the Amsoil. The Charger just turned over at 15,000 miles So I sent an oil sample in to Blackstone Labs, and for 28 bucks, they broke down its contents. Advertisement. and all because my I let paranoia drive me to send in this oil sample

Undertstanding your Blackstone oil report - YouTub

In 2016, Blackstone granted Pacifoco 5 year Options to purchase up to 300,000 Shares of Blackstone Common Stock at $3 Share. In December 2017, Pacifoco partially exercised options to purchase 185,000 Common shares of Blackstone, resulting in $555,000 to the Company Blackstone Oil Analysis kits can be used with inboard, outboard, gas, and diesel engines. The kits come complete with sample bottle, plastic bag & absorbent mat, external contaminant bottle, and a prepaid shipping label to send the oil sample back to Blackstone Labs

Which value are you going to believe? The website's 10.3? 4.7? or 8.5? Does Blackstone have an explanation for why the variance is that big? Did they say it was a problem with the way you collected? It would be interesting to send in a UOA at 5,000 miles and see if the TBN goes up. If it does, then nothing is believable from Blackstone Spent several hours trying to reach Blackstone customer support and only got a recording that said they were experiencing a large volume of calls. In desperation, I called Amazon and they offered to send me a replacement burner and igniter with no charge. Amazon Customer Service rocks and Blackstone could take some lessons from them In a small bowl, mix your spices, liquid smoke, and olive oil. Rub it all over the ribs. Preheat the Blackstone Griddle to medium-high heat. Place your ribs onto the griddle. Cook for about 20 minutes, per side, and keep on flipping, until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F About sunnyskys smog inc- fresno. sunnyskys smog inc- fresno of Fresno provides fast oil changes, with no appointments necessary, powered by the brand you can trust - Valvoline. We are located at 6504 N Blackstone Ave in Fresno. Check out our oil change coupons for savings on your next oil change visit Blackstone Outdoor Gas Griddle Cookbook A Selection of Recipes for Beginners and Advanced With a Various Choice of Meat and Vegetable Recipes. How wonderful it is to get around with your family and friends in your yard and in party, eating a juicy meal that you've cooked on your new griddle? Well, in my opinion there's nothing better than that

Blackstone Group Inc, the world's largest manager of alternative assets such as private equity and real estate, is seeking to raise $4 billion for a fund to invest in various asset classes. The best steak recipe I've made on the blackstone! They came out way more juicy than just putting them on the griddle. The asparagus was not bad either, they came out perfect with just a little crunch. 2 filets dried and salted. About a lb of fresh asparagus seasoned with oil and salt. Filet mignon recipe, filet mignon on the grill, filet. The Blackstone Square Squeeze Bottle is a perfected take on our original squeeze bottles. Perfect for containing oil, water, and even dressings or vinaigrettes, the square shape is more ergonomic and makes the bottle easy to hold and easy to squeeze without dropping. To add to the ergonomics of the bottle, two of the sides have an easy to grip. A single oil test here and there is all but pointless, as oil testing isn't going to tell you much unless it's consistent. Consistent testing can help you monitor engine wear and condition, but that's only valuable if engine wear is a serious concern (because you're towing, racing, driving an engine with 250k miles, etc.) Instructions. In a large bowl, mix the crab meat, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, and bread crumbs. Form the crab cake mixture into crab cakes, and then place them into the refrigerator for about an hour. Preheat your Blackstone Griddle on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Then add some vegetable oil to the griddle and cook for.

How to Season a Blackstone Griddle: 13 Steps (with Pictures

Blackstone was founded in 2005 and quickly became known for its cornerstone model: the 36-inch griddle cooking station. Now, they provide everything from griddle/grill combos to air fryer accessories I have used Blackstone for years on several different vehicles, I do not send samples every oil change. I drive about 45k miles per year and change oil about every six weeks (5k miles) so unless something comes up as unusual, I only send a sample once or twice a year. But I will check this again soon and post the results. ____

CVT Fluid Change | Page 2 | Subaru Outback Forums

Where to send my oil for analysis? TruckersReport

Location: Central TX. Ram Year: 2016. Engine: 5.7 Hemi. Burla, thanks for the feedback. I have used Amsoil synthetic EA15K50 filters on all but one oil change. I did use Mobil 1 5W20 with a Bosch filter for one oil change at 40-50K because of needing to change in a hurry up situation Blackstone's standard analysis will tell you what you need to know about the condition of your engine and how it's wearing. The standard analysis costs $28.00, which you will pay directly to Blackstone Laboratories when you submit send your oil to them. Analysis Includes: Spectral Exam: Establishes the levels of wear metals, silicon, and additives [ Get Details. Join the Midas team at 7340 North Blackstone, Fresno, CA, 93650. Build your future with a leader in the automotive services industry: Midas. Midas is one of the world's largest providers of automotive service, including exhaust, brakes, steering, suspension, and maintenance services Blackstone BX is scheduled to report second-quarter 2021 results on Jul 22, before the opening bell. Its revenues and earnings are likely to have increased in the to-be-reported quarter on a year. Blackstone Group's (BX) Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust (BREIT) has reached an agreement for the acquisition of Home Partners of America (HPA). The transaction values the Chicago-based firm.

Oil Change Interval - Page 2 - Club Lexus Forums

Dubbed Blackstone Tactical Opportunities Fund IV, it will have a mandate to invest in assets that typically fall outside the scope of Blackstone's other funds, from timber and mines to oil tankers and satellites. (Reporting by Noor Zainab Hussain in Bengaluru; Editing by Krishna Chandra Eluri Basic cardinal sins to avoid are: forgetting to fill out the slip, dumping oil in the black mailer, or forgetting to even include the oil (crazier things have happened, believe us). #blackstone #blackstonelabs #uoa #engine #oil #analysis #ftwayne #indiana #slicktalk #slicktalkpodcast #catsofinsta #audiotechnica #blueyeti #podcast #honda #toyota. Sent an oil sample to Blackstone for testing. I thought my head gasket might be leaking because I had to drain my coolant a few months ago and found a bit of oil in it. Here's the report: Fortunately no coolant in the oil, but has anyone else had lead show up at high levels before? It's way out of line (12 ppm when average for this engine is 1. Blackstone oil analysis on my 07 GT500 Discussion in 'SVT Shelby GT500' started by shelbygt500_897hp, So on the advice of Jesse, VMP top tech, he suggested I do a oil analysis which will tell me how the motor is doing with 68000 miles on it. I too like Blackstone labs and will be sending my 1st sample to them on my Shelby this fall At the same time I had send both the oils to labs. I did both WIX and Blackstone just for comparison. WIX is way cheaper and includes TAN. As you can see the reports are very close. Facts: I drive very easy, like old lady. At least 40% miles on NJ/PA turnpike. Zero problems with the car so far. All service done by me, oil, filters, tire rotations

2,006. Location. SC. Feb 10, 2016. #1. So I got my report back, some things to note: -This oil was run from about 73,500 to 81,145. -Oil filter used was a FRAM Tough Guard (I was in a pinch and just bought what walmart had.) -My oil filler cap had some of that milky sludge caked in it 8250 miles on this oil. I took an oil sample. I indicated to Blackstone that the oil was NOT changed. If they say , go to 10,000 miles, I Will. I changed at 2500, 4700, and 11,250. The vehicle has 19, 240 miles. Has not used any oil in that 8000+ miles. Oil is very clean (yes I realize that is subjective)

Contact — Blackstone Oil and Ga

The Blackstone K-27 is DC compatible. That's the way I run mine and you still get a lot of control over the sound effects. However, you really need to get the loco off the tracks to clear the oil. It does have all-wheel pickup (except for lead and pony trucks) so it'll probably run without the tender 1,221 Posts. Discussion Starter · #16 · 10 mo ago. Decided to run another Blackstone report on oil ~40k , 1.5 years, and 7 changes after the first run. After the first report, I changed oil at 50% MM three times (without re-setting the MM), and let the report oil go the full 100-0% duration before taking the sample Pine Mills Project. Blackstone issued a Note to Hammerhead Managing Partners, LLC (HMP) of up to $100,000 for the purpose of financing HMP litigation matters involving the Pine Mills field in Southern Wood Country, Texas; about 10 miles north of the Hawkins and the giant Hawkins Woodbine oil field; in exchange for the Company receiving First Right of Refusal to participate in HMP's position. I can send blackstone a virgin sample to compare against to be sure, I'm going to contact my dealer first to double check. Both pennzoil platinum and rotella T6 are excellent oils and either should work, but FCA has their reasons I guess for sticking with the euro spec oil. I'm assuming that since VM motori is telling them what oil to use I have a 2010 Prerunner double cab 4.0L. Im using Pennzoil Platinum 5w-30 and the. $44 Toyota 90915-YZZD3 Oil Filter 1 Case (QTY 10) Toyota 90915-YZZD3 Filter. I have a daily commute of 150 miles, so the mileage is about 90% highway. The OCI was at 5,000mi. MX81, Jan 24, 2011. #1

Analyze This Part II : New Blackstone Used Oil Analysis

Reaction score. 29,684. Redline racing oil moly 880ppm. Redline high performance 500ppm moly we all use this. Redline professional series -0- ppm moly, don't use this. amsoil ss 250ppm. I dont know moly numbers on lower amsoil products, SS is high moly. Anything over 200ppm is great as far as moly goes I have used Blackstone for years on several different vehicles, I do not send samples every oil change. I drive about 45k miles per year and change oil about every six weeks (5k miles) so unless something comes up as unusual, I only send a sample once or twice a year. But I will check this again soon and post the results. ____

Engine Oil Analysis Kits. The oil analysis results will let you know if the oil is excessively contaminated with fuel, water or antifreeze, all of which reduce the oil's ability to lubricate your engine effectively. You have two options for analyzing your motor oil with a kit. You can buy one that lets you interpret the results for yourself, or. Within the next 2 weeks I will do an oil change and send in my oil for analysis as well. When I get those results I will post them in this thread. You read my mind!!! I plan to do the same (oil/tranny UOA w/Blackstone) at the end of October and plan to post the Blackstone Labs report(s) on here as well Huntington Project. Blackstone began working toward acquisition of SCOC assets in Huntington Beach California, through an asset purchase under Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code. In December 2012, via negotiations with E&B, the Company acquired an Overriding Royalty Interest in certain oil production in the Springfield Unit in Orange County.

Oil Life Monitor vs Blackstone Recommendations Bob Is

Make Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 6231 North Blackstone Avenue your go-to center for affordable maintenance services that save you up to 50% when compared to dealership prices. We'll also help you save on our rates when you use the oil change coupons available on our website. Get additional service details by contacting us at (559) 438-3023 The Firm Blackstone invests for the long term because building successful, resilient businesses can lead to better returns, stronger communities and economic growth that works for everyone. WHAT WE DO We invest across alternative asset classes on behalf of pension funds and other leading institutions. $684B AUM Note: All figures as of June 30, 2021, unless otherwise [

What's Your Engine Oil Telling You? Edmund

One surprise: I had understood that Blackstone's total base numbers (TBN) tended to be different, but their number is about the same as Wix's. Regarding timing, it took Blackstone about 2 weeks to e-mail me my results, and it took Wix 3 weeks to send me the results by snail mail. Blackstone's website is better Blackstone expects to use the $40 billion in its infrastructure fund to invest in $100 billion of projects. Company president Tony James tells the New York Times that this deal could allow Blackstone to establish overnight a leadership position in infrastructure. Blackstone's stock rises more than seven percent when the Saudi deal is. Buy Price $51.07 on May 15. by CFRA. We have upgraded Blackstone to Buy from Hold, on valuation. We view positively the secular growth opportunities at Blackstone, evidenced by 2019 asset inflows. At diners, cooks let the potato cubes drain and steam-dry in a colander, then refrigerate them until an order's up. While this is a great way to dry the potatoes, when they're packed on top of each other in a colander, all the potatoes on the bottom stay soggy. And when cold, slightly soggy potatoes hit a hot griddle with tons of butter or.

51 239 flathead first oil change in 51 years - Ford TruckTwo Sides Printed Rebel Flag Confederate Rebel Civil War

Blackstone's Core+ technique invests in considerably stabilized actual property globally by way of regional open-ended funds targeted on high-quality belongings and Blackstone Actual Property Revenue Belief, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating belongings Engine oil analysis involves a series of tests that monitor lubricant contamination, wear metals, and chemical composition. Analyzing the results of used engine oil helps determine the condition of the lubricant and the equipment. Benefits of oil analysis include condition monitoring, detecting problems early, determining causes of failures and. About Us. Blackstone Commodity Group has been involved in commodities and other alternative investments for a significant period of time. The leadership of the company has more than 15 years of experience trading the global markets. During which time we have been fortunate enough to experience many investment climates and cycles The Sabine Pass terminal has regasification and send-out capacity of 4.0 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) and storage capacity of 16.9 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe). Cheniere Partners is developing a project to add liquefaction and export capabilities to the existing infrastructure at the Sabine Pass LNG terminal