Home

Blackmagic eGPU update

Blackmagic has released a firmware update for its eGPU units, which will bring support for Apple's new Pro Display XDR. As noted by MacGeneration, in its 'Latest Downloads' section, users can now pick up version 1.2 of Blackmagic's firmware for the eGPU and eGPU Pro. The description states Welcome to the Blackmagic Design support center. Here you will find the latest software updates, support notes, instruction manuals and all kinds of helpful information. If you need extra help, then please go to our community forum and connect with the incredible experience of the television industry Confirmed Thunderbolt update package in library remains there, and System Report still says eGPU firmware is 26.3, which is incorrect. On restart, there is a very brief (1s) progress bar, like it is attempting to flash firmware, but after , it continually still reports (as above) and has not applied 1.2 Firmware update Blackmagic eGPU is compatible with any Mac with an Intel processor and Thunderbolt 3 ports running macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 or later.Blackmagic eGPU Pro requires a Mac with an Intel processor and Thunderbolt 3 ports running macOS Mojave 10.14.1 or later.. If you have a Mac mini (2018) or Mac Pro (2019) with FileVault turned on, make sure to connect your primary display directly to your. The release notes read as follows: This update adds support for Apple Pro Display XDR to the Blackmagic eGPU and Blackmagic eGPU Pro. Once the update has been installed, you'll be able to use Apple Pro Display XDR as a computer display when connected to a Mac with Thunderbolt 3 and either a Blackmagic eGPU or eGPU Pro

Blackmagic eGPU units now play nicely with Apple's new Pro Display XDR following a firmware update. The version 1.2 release is available now for both the Blackmagic and Blackmagic Pro The Blackmagic eGPU is a much better match with Alienware's current design language. Case in point is the Alienware 15 R3. The angular edges, crossing pattern covers, and honeycomb grilles are too busy to pair well with a Mac computer. Perhaps these design cues were borrowed from sports cars to imply high performance Get desktop-class graphics performance on your MacBook Pro with the Blackmagic eGPU. Featuring the Radeon Pro 580 graphics processor, the Blackmagic eGPU is built to make any Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports a graphics powerhouse. Enjoy supersmooth gaming, accelerate graphics-intensive pro app workflows, and enable VR experiences or content creation Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2. Get an amazing Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range up to 120 fps or 2K at 300 fps! Includes features such as 3 x ND filters, Blackmagic RAW, USB-C external disk recording and more

I noticed something interesting with the 1.2 firmware for Blackmagic eGPU Pro in Bootcamp.. I have 15 2019 MacBook pro with internal radeon pro 560x. I have got the Blackmagic eGPU Pro to work just fine from top left thunderbolt port with the pci.sys hack with latest Windows 10 versions without the need for apple_set_os.efi, disabling pci bridges or any other fancy hacks

Blackmagic eGPU w/ Windows. I have the newer version of the Blackmagic eGPU sold by apple. It works fine with my macbook pro but I have been trying to use it with my work laptop. All the accessory ports attach and work fine but have issue with the display adapter. It looks like there is a driver issue but it says its the correct one when I run. Blackmagic eGPU/Pro Firmware Update Tool on macOS of 9 Last Post RSS mac_editor (@mac_editor) Famed Member Moderator. Joined: 4 years ago. Builds: 13. Posts: 3451. January 21, 2020 7:37 pm @itsage. Edit: Or maybe not? 60W seems to be an on/off thing. But flashing does seem to be affecting wattage should not change on a restart unless the power. Blackmagic is out with an update today for both its eGPU and eGPU Pro bringing official support for Apple's Pro Display XDR to any Mac with Thunderbolt 3. For now, Blackmagic's eGPU and eGPU. Blackmagic eGPU and Blackmagic eGPU Pro users who also own a Pro Display XDR can today download a new version 1.2 firmware update that's designed to introduce support for the Apple Pro Display XDR. But I can say now that the Blackmagic Egpu is compatible with bootcamp windows 10. Success!!!!! it is a huge pain the backside to get it working on bootcamp with a 2016 macbook pro 15 inch. It is a good learning exercise, but rather academic.

Blackmagic eGPU firmware update brings support for Pro

The update is available via the Latest Downloads section of the Blackmagic website, and it allows the Pro Display XDR to be used as a display when connected to a Mac with TB3 or with a Blackmagic eGPU.. The Blackmagic eGPU was launched alongside MacBook Pro in 2018. It is worth noting that Blackmagic eGPU and eGPU Pro will add support for Pro Display XDR to Mac that comes with Thunderbolt 3. Apple has put up a list of all the Macs that support Pro Display XDR, however, the latest display from Apple also supports older Macs albeit at a lower resolution It looks like the Blackmagic eGPU Pro would be the better choice for the XDR. I was looking over the whitepaper for AMD Polaris (the regular Blackmagic eGPU) and it cannot display HDR content higher than 4K resolution. The Vega whitepaper says it can display HDR content at 5K. The firmware update specifically brings XDR support, so it. I received my Blackmagic eGPU Pro a few days ago, and the fan has been on ever since plugging it in/connecting it to my 2018 MacBook Pro. Each morning I disconnect my MacBook Pro from the eGPU, and after returning several hours later to reconnect, the fan is still running. Again, the fan never stops running Blackmagic egpu, the future of the macbook pro is having more stuff tethered to it. The blackmagic egpu from blackmagic design was designed in collaboration with apple. Blackmagic egpu connected on my testing station. Despite the needs of charging power for charging your laptop. The thunderbolt 3 ports, though

Support Center Blackmagic Desig

Blackmagic Forum • View topic - eGPU Firmware 1

1. g, accelerate graphics-intensive pro app workflows, and enable VR experiences or content creation
  2. Question: Q: I used to use BlackMagic Egpu for a month. Today, it always keep my macbook pro 16 inches restarted. I noticed that it happened after I logged in my username/password. Is there any firmware update
  3. Blackmagic eGPU. Hot on the heels of today's new MacBook Pro lineup comes the Blackmagic eGPU, a companion for that computer (or any other Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports). It sports a Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB RAM. That's not the fastest graphics board but that way the whole unit can be operated pretty much silent
  4. Blackmagic Design today announced the Blackmagic eGPU, a high performance graphics processor for pro creative software such as DaVinci Resolve, 3D games and VR. Designed in collaboration with Apple, the Blackmagic eGPU features a built-in Radeon Pro 580, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, HDMI 2.0, 85W of charging power and four USB 3.1 connections

Use Blackmagic eGPU with your Mac - Apple Suppor

1. The standard Blackmagic eGPU with AMD Radeon Pro 580 graphics remains available to purchase for the time being, but with a lengthy shipping estimate of 10-12 weeks
  2. The standard Blackmagic eGPU with AMD Radeon Pro 580 graphics remains available to purchase for the time being, but with a lengthy shipping estimate of 10-12 weeks. Blackmagic's eGPU solutions offer power users a way to beef up the graphics capabilities of their Mac with a large, external unit that can handle graphics processing
  3. Blackmagic eGPU radeon 580 pro driver. I have a Blackmagic eGPU, that I have been using extensively with my MacBook Pro over the last 6 months. Recently, I got a Dell XPS from work, and I wanted to use the eGPU together with my windows laptop since I already have it. The issue is of course the driver, and though windows successfully installs a.
  4. I just picked up a Blackmagic eGPU Radeon 580 and I'm experiencing a lot of problems in Mojave with my 2016 15 MacBook Pro. For reference, I experience none of these problems in Boot Camp, which is supposed to be much more finicky, so I'm a little surprised

UPDATE: July 12, 2018, 6:23 p.m. CEST I've checked with Blackmagic, and a company rep told me that connecting two displays to the Blackmagic eGPU is supported.It's also worth noting that the. Blackmagic baru saja merilis update untuk aplikasinya agar mendukung monitor terbaru dari Apple, Pro Display XDR. Dalam update aplikasi Blackmagic 1.2, kini pengguna Blackmagic eGPU dan eGPU Pro dapat memperoleh dukungan maksimal untuk digunakan bersama monitor terbaru dari Apple dalam resolusi 6K via kabel Thunderbolt 3.. New Blackmagic eGPU 1.2 Update The Blackmagic eGPU isn't just the first one to accelerate the Thunderbolt 3 LG Ultrafine 5K, but will boost any two displays that can connect to the unit with USB-C or HDMI The Blackmagic eGPUs have the best compatibility with the macOS drivers. The only other GPU (that can be used as an eGPU) that's supported with a specific framebuffer personality is the Sapphire Pulse RX 580, but only 2 specific variations that were used in the Apple eGPU Dev Kits (the vbios of other variations can be modified to match though)

I got the Blackmagic eGPU working with a Razer Blade Stealth because the laptop already had Radeon drivers installed from previous Radeon eGPU testings. When I tried to update to the latest Adrenalin drivers, the installer failed because it could not identify AMD graphics hardware Inside the Blackmagic eGPU is a Radeon Pro 580 8GB GDDR5, which is massive upgrade over the mobile Radeon Pro and Iris Plus GPUs you get in the MacBook Pros. Apple claims the Blackmagic eGPU will deliver supersmooth gaming, performance to handle graphics-intensive pro apps as well as enable VR creation and enjoyment I have an LG 5k display, so I decided to purchase the Blackmagic eGPU (the cheap one which uses the Radeon Pro 580) as at the time of writing, there are no eGPU enclosures that support the dual. To use an eGPU, a Mac with an Intel processor is required.. An eGPU can give your Mac additional graphics performance for professional apps, 3D gaming, VR content creation, and more. eGPUs are supported by any Mac with an Intel processor and Thunderbolt 3 ports 1 running macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later. Learn how to update the software on your Mac

All happy users of a Blackmagic eGPU and a Pro Display XDR will receive a late Christmas present shortly before the turn of the year. Blackmagic has released a firmware update for the Blackmagic eGPU and Blackmagic eGPU Pro, which improves the compatibility between the external graphics cards and the Pro Display XDR Two, three years down the road, these Blackmagic eGPU buyers will just buy a new eGPU box. Strange that they don't offer a Vega version, but maybe being quiet was the number 1 priority and went with a lower performing, but cooler Polaris GPU, or whatever version it is using The eGPU Pro, which worked with almost any machine featured a Thunderbolt 3 port, was Blackmagic's beefiest graphics unit. Priced at $1,199, it offered performance similar to that of the iMac. Apple's latest update of their eGPU page (updated just 4 days ago) show support for 5700 as long as you're using macOS Catalina. Obviously as @chucker23n1 says Apple are using the 5300M/5500M in the MacBook Pro. I would say the Catalina driver issues are such that I would be tempted to leave it for a bit Blackmagic Design has released a firmware update that now offers full compatibility between the Blackmagic eGPU and Apple's Pro Display XDR monitor. While the setup had previously been working, it's been noted that the update makes interoperability that much smoother

BlackMagic eGPU update brings support for Apple's Pro

Blackmagic eGPU update brings Pro Display XDR support

An eGPU basically brings the power of a desktop GPU to a laptop to use as a graphics accelerator. The Blackmagic eGPU contains an AMD Radeon Radeon Pro 580 graphics processor with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM. The Blackmagic eGPU Pro has been specifically designed to address the needs of professional video editors, Hollywood colorists and visual effects artists who need to remain mobile, but want the power of a desktop class GPU added to their MacBook Pro. The Blackmagic eGPU Pro is always ready for use, simply by plugging in the Thunderbolt 3 cable

Without the eGPU, the first render took 45 seconds and then with 28 seconds. I re-ran the test and sure enough, similar speed gains have had across the board. In summary, on the performance, the Blackmagic Design eGPU has so much potential which is shown in the use of DaVinci resolve and with the set-eGPU script The Blackmagic eGPU features a Radeon Pro 580 graphics processor that delivers stunning graphics and incredible computational performance. You get 8 GB of GDDR5 RAM, 256-bit memory bandwidth and. MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS Sierra (10.12.1) Posted on Jul 15, 2018 7:50 A Copy Link. Blackmagic. Apple introduced a $700 device on Thursday called an eGPU, made by a company called Blackmagic, that can give a 13-inch MacBook Pro better performance than any 15-inch. Blackmagic Design teamed up with Apple to create an external graphics card enclosure with a built-in AMD Radeon Pro 580. Called the Blackmagic eGPU, it connects to Mac devices via a Thunderbolt 3.

To help address that annoyance, Blackmagic Design has released the new eGPU, an external graphics processing unit designed in collaboration with Apple. An external GPU is a piece of hardware that is designed to add processing power, specifically for video and VR applications, to your machine and to speed up your workflow Watch the latest Blackmagic Design update and learn more about the next generation of 6G-SDI Mini Converters with advanced broadcast features, new low price Blackmagic Micro Converters and more. Featuring the Radeon Pro 580 graphics processor, the Blackmagic eGPU is built to make any Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports a graphics powerhouse That challenge has been answered with the new Blackmagic eGPU Pro. It sports the Radeon RX Vega 56 - a similar model to the one inside the base iMac Pro configuration. The two eGPU models are nearly identical in design, but in addition to more processing power, the eGPU Pro adds a DisplayPort connection that can support 5K monitors Apple's eGPU support is still very much in its infancy; I expect pro apps like Final Cut Pro X to better take advantage of external graphics in future updates. Conclusion At $699, the Blackmagic.

Blackmagic Design has released a firmware update that now offers full compatibility between the Blackmagic eGPU and Apple's Pro Display XDR monitor. While the setup had previously been working, it's been noted that the update makes interoperability that much smoother. The 1.2 version release works with both [ The Blackmagic eGPU features a Radeon Pro 580 graphics processor that delivers stunning graphics and incredible computational performance. You get 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, 256-bit memory bandwidth and 36. The BlackMagic eGPU has only two usable connectors: 1 usbc/thunderbolt 3 and 1 HDMI. I own 2 different usbc docks: 1 lacie 2bigdock at work. 1 CalDigit TS3+ at home. Both can run 2 4K displays @60hz, I was wondering if I plug one dock on the usbc port of the eGPU could I run flawlessly 3 4K displays @60hz

Is the Blackmagic eGPU backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2 devices like the Macbook Air? Sadly, Apple removed eGPU support for Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices in a recent update, but a script developed by PurgeWrangler re-enables this functionality. All you need to do is run the script and purchase a thunderbolt 3 to thunderbolt 2 adapter Blackmagic eGPU Pro including the Radeon RX Vega 56 (£1,199/$1199, buy it here) The Blackmagic eGPU is the unit we will discuss below, as we were provided with one from Blackmagic Design to try out Adding RAW to their retinue, Blackmagic builds on the original eGPU with AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 graphics for twice the speed. Less than six months after the release of the original $699 eGPU, Blackmagic now offers the $1,199 Blackmagic eGPU Pro, advancing the external graphics processor to nearly doubled performance. Designed to assist laptops and desktops in graphics-heavy computational tasks.

The Blackmagic eGPU should work with any MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 ports. MacBook Pros with Thunderbolt 2 ports require extra setup. The eGPU.io forums may have more information. Use the dimensions and weight specified in the product page to determine its portability. It does not have a separate power brick which is nice Apple MacBook Pro series of laptops is capable and powerful. It is even more so now with the latest update, but however 'powerful' they may be, the graphics department is not up to par when compared to its desktop compatriots.Understanding that some users may need insane graphics, Apple and Blackmagic Design has come together to design and launch a new external graphics process unit (eGPU. Solved: hi, here's my config on my Mac : MBP 2017 i7 3,1 16Go RAM Radeon Pro 560 4Go and BlackMagic eGpu for 2 secondary screens in my office. That's funny - 1018887 The Blackmagic eGPU was designed in collaboration with Apple, it features a built-in Radeon Pro 580, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, HDMI 2.0, 85W of charging power and four USB 3.1 connections. It comes in an integrated design that first to support Thunderbolt 3 displays These are the three all-in-one eGPU products that Apple officially lists on its support page: Blackmagic eGPU and Blackmagic eGPU Pro. Sonnet Radeon RX 570 eGFX Breakaway Puck. Sonnet Radeon.

Blackmagic eGPU Review - Apple's UltraFine Curse - eGPU

1. The Blackmagic eGPU Pro will be available in November for only US$1,199 from apple.com. The Blackmagic eGPU Pro features 8GB of HBM2 RAM, a massive 2048-bit memory interface with 410 gigabyte per second bandwidth, and 56 discreet compute units for up to 10.5 teraflops of processing power. The AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 can fill 94 billion textured.
  2. The Blackmagic eGPU is $699. This is $200 more than the current retail price on the Gigabyte eGPU we looked at not all that long ago, for the same performance. The former is quieter, but the.
  3. Symptoms. I have an external graphics processor (eGPU) device, such as Apple External Graphics Development Kit, and I would like to use it in Parallels virtual machine (VM).. Information. First, make sure you have connected eGPU device correctly: plug eGPU device to Mac via Thunderbolt and connect your display directly to eGPU
  4. Browse other questions tagged macbook-pro egpu blackmagic obs. The Overflow Blog Podcast 357: Leaving your job to pursue an indie project as a solo develope
  5. g or video editing are handed over to this more capable GPU over a super-fast Thunderbolt 3.

Blackmagic eGPU - Appl

Pretty (hopefully) straightforward question - does the Elitebook x360 1030 G2 (1080p screen and Intel HD 620 iGPU) support an eGPU via its Thunderbolt 3.0 port and BIOS configuration? I have yet to settle on a specific hardware choice (I am looking at the Blackmagic Design eGPU with a Radeon Pro 580.. Blackmagic eGPU 1.2 Update! New Audio Monitor 3.0.3 Update! Get support for new 1080, 2K and 4K formats and frame rates, including 48 frames per second as well as 64 channel embedded audio support for 12G-SDI for Blackmagic Audio Monitor 12G Blackmagic Design today announced the Blackmagic eGPU, a high performance graphics processor for pro creative software such as DaVinci Resolve, 3D games and VR. Designed in collaboration with Apple, the Blackmagic eGPU features a built-in Radeon Pro 580, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, HDMI 2.0, 85W of charging power and four USB 3.1 connections. It comes in an integrated design that brings high-end. Apple Silicon. I have a new M1 chip MacBook Pro 13. I am building out a desk space with docks for me to use as a home office. I would love to play Warzone on my MacBook Pro, and I would love to learn what other games work with the Blackmagic eGPU when I combine it with the 13 MacBook Pro. It only has 8GB of RAM

I was saying that the Blackmagic eGPU in an upgradeable form factor would mean that you get a 200-300 $ (or something like that) GPU enclosure with some electronics in it (Thunderbolt hub, power supply etc.). Then you stick a current GPU into it BlackMagic eGPU update brings support for Apple's Pro Display XD monitor. Christian Zibreg / December 31, 2019 BlackMagic yesterday released a new firmware update for users of its external GPUs which brings compatibility with Apple's new Pro Display XD 6K monitor to unsupported Macs

Products Blackmagic Desig

1. The Blackmagic Design eGPU is engineered around a powerful Radeon Pro 580 graphics card. The 13-inch MacBook Pro, we'll get to, but it's worth starting with a quick bit of background on eGPUs in general. Historically, the graphics card inside your computer simply drove the display; it worked out what to show, and passed that to the monitor
  2. Blackmagic Design has launched the Blackmagic eGPU, a new external GPU chassis targeted at Mac users who want more compute power when working with CG software like its own Fusion and DaVinci Resolve.. The unit, which was designed in collaboration with Apple, and is available exclusively via the company's website and its stores, launched yesterday alongside Apple's new MacBook Pro line-up
  3. The Blackmagic eGPU Pro also features 8GB of HBM2 RAM, a massive 2048-bit memory interface with 410 gigabyte per second bandwidth, and 56 discreet compute units for up to 10.5 teraflops of processing power. According to Blackmagic Design, creative professionals running DaVinci Resolve on a 13-inch MacBook Pro will find that GPU-intensive.
  4. The eGPU is built around a Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB, making it far from a screamer, but according to Blackmagic, the design results in a quieter, smaller footprint
  5. The Blackmagic works with any Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac, and it provides 85 watts of charging for your MacBooks. For now, the setup is a macOS-only affair, as the eGPU does not yet support.
Blackmagic eGPU Review - Apple's UltraFine Curse - eGPU

Blackmagic eGPU/Pro Firmware Update Tool on macOS - Page 9

New model features blazingly fast AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 for up to 22x faster performance! Fremont, CA - October 30, 2018 - Blackmagic Design today announced the Blackmagic eGPU Pro, an external graphics processor featuring the blazingly fast AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 graphics processor. Designed to accelerate pro creative software such as DaVinci Resolve, 3D games and VR, the Blackmagic eGPU. The new eGPU Pro should help remedy that with its improved Radeon RX Vega 56, Miller reports. When available, the Blackmagic eGPU Pro will cost $1,199. . Read more in the full article.

Blackmagic eGPU/Pro Firmware Update Tool on macOS - Page 8

Today, Nikon announced a Z6 and Z7 firmware update that adds 12-bit Blackmagic RAW video support to the cameras through an external Blackmagic recorder.. This update allows users to shoot 12-bit RAW video in 4K UHD or Full HD to Blackmagic external recorders. Essentially, this update will users to edit their RAW Z6 and Z7 video without slowing down their editing workstation Blackmagic Design today announced it will hold a live stream on Monday, November 9th, 2020 at 10:00 AM PDT to provide new developments in its post production products. Held by CEO and cofounder Grant Petty, the stream will be available from Blackmagic Design's website, as well as on the company's YouTube and Facebook pages Shipping in late November, the Blackmagic eGPU Pro will cost $1,199. The original Blackmagic eGPU is still available in the online Apple Store, equipped with a Radeon Pro 580 GPU and priced at $699 Featuring a built-in Radeon Pro 580, the Blackmagic eGPU is designed to address the needs of professional video editors, Hollywood colorists and visual effects artists who need to remain mobile. Designed in collaboration with Apple, the Blackmagic eGPU is an external graphics processor able to deliver desktop-class performance for MacBook Pro The Blackmagic eGPU Pro will be available this week for delivery and in-store pickup, a month after it became available to order. Delivery of the Apple Store-exclusive Blackmagic eGPU Pro is.

Blackmagic eGPU w/ Windows : eGP

Blackmagic cited unspecified compatibility issues that will keep the eGPU from being used with Windows, though they company added, We expect these limitations to be fixed in future updates from Windows computer vendors. The Blackmagic eGPU is now shipping for $699 from the Apple store and selected Apple retail outlets Expert news, reviews and videos of the latest digital cameras, lenses, accessories, and phones. Get answers to your questions in our photography forums

How To Use An eGPU With A Mac (Including Older ModelsGeil: eGPU für den Mac im günstigen Eigenbau | Macnotes

Blackmagic eGPU/Pro Firmware Update Tool on macOS - Page 2

Running for $699.00, the Blackmagic eGPU provides desktop-class graphics performance on a MacBook Pro, through a Radeon Pro 580 graphics processor with 8GB of GDDR5 memory Update your shipping location 1 product rating - BlackMagic eGPU AMD RX580 8GB Thunderbolt 3 Interface Preowned Retail Packaging. $600.00. or Best Offer +$8.50 shipping. S p o n s o 4 I Q r F H E e d N P 5 R E. AKiTiO NODE Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure w/ Red Devil AMD Radeon RX580 Card The Blackmagic eGPU Pro is designed to accelerate the graphics of any Thunderbolt 3-toting MacBook with the help of AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 graphics. Ty Pendlebury Oct. 31, 2018 10:14 a.m. P Is the Blackmagic eGPU compatible with a 2012 MacBook Pro, using a thunderbolt 2 to thunderbolt 3 adapter? Asked by Kevin S; Jul 12, 2018 Flag as inappropriate Is the Blackmagic eGPU compatible with a 2012 MacBook Pro, using a thunderbolt 2 to thunderbolt 3 adapter Apple today has made small change to its eGPU support document. The company has updated the page to reflect official support for the Sonnet Radeon RX 560 eGFX Breakaway, the first RX 560 eGPU to be officially supported. During the beta testing period of macOS 10.13.4, Apple said the AMD RX 560 was supported for [

Blackmagic releases Apple Pro Display XDR update for eGPU

Enter Blackmagic's eGPU, costing $700. Made with macOS in mind, it's not running NVIDIA because the operating system doesn't officially support it yet, so it instead rocks an AMD Radeon Pro 580

How to synchronize multiple Datapath Fx4 ? / Millumin :: HelpMacs mit M1-Chip unterstützen weniger externe BildschirmeBlackmagic Design Announces New Fairlight HDMI MonitorRandell Maree